What makes the lower back:
Five lumbar vertebrae that connect our pelvis to the top of the spine.The six discus that protect our vertebra and absorb all incoming attacks. The nerves and spinal cord that conduct impulses to our muscles from the brain and their role is most similar to the “current cables “. Small joints that we provide to all funcion properly and maintain both stability and mobility. Ligaments and muscles without which the function of the spine is unthinkable, because they give us strength and also provide stability.
The most common activities what give as a pain:
Each working or sporting activity or activities of daily living, if performed incorrectly or sudden or long it lasts, it can cause pain in the lumbar region of the back. The pain is most often associated with the following activities:
improper lifting of any weight, where the hull flexes and rotates the sudden movement of rotation, bending or rotation and stretching hull prolonged sitting lengthy car ride long walking prolonged standing bad position during sleep violations of bone and muscular lumbar region – trauma (usually traffic accidents, injuries during sports activities …)
Muscle weakness is due to inactivity. Muscle imbalance is one of the most important causes of pain. Muscle strength of individual muscles and muscle groups should be balanced, harmonious and balanced.
With kineziteraphy (medical exercise) is begun when fully relieve the pain. Our goal is to take strong musculature of the burden of the lumbar spine. It is important to note that there is no activity of daily life that strengthens lumbo-sacral spine extensors. Also, there is not a sporting activity that strengthens the muscles of this region. It is the most common cause of these problems.
Exercises for preventing pain and strengthen the lumbar your muscles:
Exercises that you can do to strengthen the lower back can work at home in nature or fitness center. The simplest and most are static contraction exercise (endurance) running on the ground:
1. Alternating vertical rise from the ground opposite arm and leg endurance of 10-15 seconds then changes, exercise is performed without a break in the 3 series alternately.
2. Gently lift even lower and upper extremities at the same time and returns to the starting position, the exercise is performed in 4 sets of 10-15 reps
3. Position Plank, endurance in a given position, the focus is on the abdominal wall that needs to be constantly in contraction, the exercise is performed in three series with the endurance of 15-30 seconds
When enough to strengthen the muscles may be the ancestors of the execution of more complex and demanding exercises:
1. Extension backs, 3-4 sets of 10-15 reps
2. Good morning exercise, initially running without load and later with load, 3-4 sets of 10-12 reps
3. Dead lift, the exercise is performed with a light load in the beginning, with a focus on the right position of the back in every position, 4 sets of 8-12 reps
Exercises are performed 4-6 times per week at first. Later, when there was a considerable reinforcement lumbar necessary to maintain muscle tone with working out 2-3 times a week.