Današnji fitnes se zasniva na što jednostavnijim ali što funkcionalnijim treninzima koji pogađaju čitavu mišićnu muskulaturu. TRX predstavlja jednu prostu ali veoma efikasnu i funkcionalnu spravu koja će angažovati sve mišiće tela uz preko 300 kombinovanih vežbi. U ovom članku ćemo se pozabaviti najefikasnijim vežbama na TRX-u.
Today’s fitness is based on as simple and functional training that affect the whole muscle musculature. TRX is one simple but very effective and functional device that will engage all muscles of the body, with more than 300 combined exercises. In this article we will address the most effective exercises on TRX.
TRX se sastoji iz dva kraka na kojima se na kraju nalaze ručke. Kraci se podešavaju po dužini i time se opseg pokreta povećava ili smanjuje. To je jako bitno kod osoba različite utreniranosti kako bi trening prilagodili prema svakome. Vežbe se izvode samo uz korišćenje vaše telesne težine, i pod određenim uglom koje vaše telo zauzima prema TRX-u ili podlozi dozira se težina vežbe.
TRX is consists of two arms, on which at the end are handles located. Spokes are adjusted in length and thereby the range of motion increases or decreases. It is very important for people of different well trained to adapt training to everyone. The exercises are performed using only your body weight, and at a certain angle to your body takes to the TRX or medium dosed weight exercises.
- napredak u performansama uz pomoć telesne težine
- visokointenzivni treninzi koje pospešuju sagorevanje masti i definisanje vaše muskulature
- izvrstan trening za jačanje CORE mišića
- izgrađujete odličnu stabilnost, mobilnost i fleksibilnost vašeg tela
- povećavate vašu izdržljivost
- odličan kod rehabilitacija i oporavka od povreda
- izolacija i jačanje specifičnih mišića
- lako prenosiv i lak za montiranje
Advantages of TRX:
- advances in performance with just your body weight
- high-intensity training that enhances fat burning and define your muscles
- great workout for strengthening CORE muscles
- build excellent stability, mobility and flexibility of your body
- increases your endurance
- excellent for injuries recovery and rehabilitation
- insulation and strengthening specific muscle
- easily portable and easy to mount
Sada ćemo vam predstaviti dva seta vežbi koje su najefikasnije i najčeće se izvode na TRX-u. Ujedno su namenjene i za početnike i za one koji su već utrenirani.
Now we will present two sets of exercises that are most effective and most commonly performed on TRX. They are also designed for both, beginners and for those who are already trained.
Pokušajte da svaku vežbu izvedete što pravilnije kako bi angažovali deo tela za koji je vežba specifično namenjena. Vežbe se mogu izvoditi 30 sec između svake je pauza 15 sec u 4 runde ili kruga između kojih je pauza 1 min. Ovakav funkcionalni trening će sagoreti puno kalorija a ujedno ojačati vašu muskulaturu, ubrzati metabolizam i poboljšati vaše performanse.
Try to perform each exercise as correctly as possible, to engage part of the body which exercise is specifically intended. Exercises can be run 30 seconds, between each the rest is 15 seconds in a 4 round between them rest is 1 min. This kind of functional training will burn a lot of calories and also strengthen your muscles, speed up metabolism and improve your performance.
Classical forms of training in the gym more and more becoming extinct, unless you are bodybuilder, preference is given various combinations of cardio, circular, functional training … Today we explore the concept of functional training and give some examples of exercises and way of performing.
The roots of functional training come from the application of rehabilitation. Therapists use this form of rehabilitation to restore the regularity of certain movements in patients, the name functional is because they were used to install the proper and independent movement that before was irregular in the midst of an injury or surgery. They were movements that were used in everyday life, movements that have a function in everyday activities. So in sport we doing some part of exercise and movements which are typical for a particular action that is constantly practiced in a particular sport or physical activity.
The benefits of functional training is better joint mobility and stability of the whole body. Improving these factors reduce the possibility of misconduct. Although the machines at the gym seem safer, they actually limit the degree of movement and thus do not involve stabilize muscle of movement, but only a certain muscle that is rightly triggered. As a result, it takes a lot of time to strengthen all the muscles, which is not the case with functional exercises where they require a lot of different and large muscle groups.
Basics of functional training. Choose a couple of exercises from 2 to 8, it represents a one circle in training. Training should have from 2 to 4 laps. The exercises are performed with the shortest breaks, and between parts of the training is pause of 2 to 6 minutes. Pause can be active, skipping rope, running or something else. The number of repetitions of exercises can be fixed and may be limited in time, Ex. 4 exercise, each running 30 seconds submaximal intensity followed by a break of 4 minutes and moving into a new round. In essence, combine themselves but by following these guidelines.
Examples of exercises
PLYOMETRIC PULLUP PUSHUP
CLEAN AND PRESS
JUMPING SQUAT ON STEPPER
Very important thing is to determine the intensity of training to withstand the whole session and not interrupted in half because you increase the intensity from the beginning. Also, pulse and control over the belt and hours or simply checking on artery on the neck, should be frequent during breaks. Functional training requires high endurance and strength, it also features the upgraded and improved.
Equipment used in functional training may be different, but I can run and exercise without apparatus. About them we have been already discussed in this Text: TOP 5 PROPS FOR FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
Severe pain in the muscles, a sudden and painful muscle contractions or cramps, you certainly had the opportunity to feel, a very unpleasant phenomenon that does not last long but may have an effect. The causes of this phenomenon, the symptoms, how it manifests it self and prevention clarify we will explain the following text.
Causes of muscle cramps is:
- lack of water or dehydration
- lack of electrolytes
- muscle fatigue in the long march, intensive training or downtime
- weak circulation and bloodstream
- lack of potassium, magnesium, calcium …
- certain drugs
- excess alcohol and caffeine
- deficiency disease
As for the athletes, cramps is begin in endurance training, where efforts are being made to that body is not normally used to. Hypertonic muscle cramps is a state of chronic, excessive muscle tone, tension in the muscles – contraction when a muscle is inactive.
- Try to massage or rub Areas of spasm. This can help to relax muscles and increase blood flow
- Use the muscle gently, walking or gentle stretching, no sudden movements
- You can put a cold compress
- Take the fluids, because the water contains vital minerals electrolytes that can help muscle contraction
- Controlling diet and intake nutrients: Magnesium relaxes your muscles, Sodium helps retain liquid and postpone dehydration, Calcium plays a role in muscle contraction, Potassium deficiency causes cramps, vitamin E improves blood circulation, Carbohydrate deficiency can exhaust the glycogen stores, which may cause muscle cramps.
Any over-exercise physical activities with inadequate food and inadequate recovery of the organism, manifested as a phenomenon that will slow your progress and achieving your goal. CRAMPS is one of the consequences and causes.