Because storing fat and weak muscles in certain parts of the body, especially in places such as the thighs, stomach and upper arms (females), these parts look limp and relaxed. The muscles are atrophied and the shape looks quite unsatisfactory and ugly. In this article we will explain the easiest and fastest way of workout to solve this problem on your upper arm.
In the initial exercises using the weight of your body and then you can take props such as weights, dumbbells, kettlebell, a bottle of water or any other.
- Push-ups are performed with the tightening of the whole musculature especially stomach and legs. The lighter version is on its knees. 3 series of from 5 to 15 repetitions.
- Deeps deterioration is performed on a chair, a bed or a bench. It is important to use a triceps muscle and fix the whole body without raising and lowering the hips. 3 sets of 8 to 15 repetitions.
- Biceps curl. The exercise is best done leaning against a wall in a standing or sitting position, so the muscle biceps will be most engaging. Can be conducted alternately or simultaneously. 3 sets of 8 to 15 repetitions per min 2 kg tag.
4. Dumbbell curl overhead is performed with one hand or both. It is important that the elbow is fixed and does not move to just triceps was engaged. 3 sets each hand of 10 to 15 repetitions.
5. Triceps Kickback Exercise is performed standing at an angle forward and straight back, elbows and trunk are locked to the accent was on the triceps. 3 sets of 8 to 15 repetitions.
After the mandatory exercise stretching biceps and triceps, every site a minimum of 20 seconds hold.
Results are visible after a few weeks, the muscles going to shape and fat start to melts, so the arms are starting to get desired shape.